Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New Shop Coming Soon

I put on my photographer hat these days. You would be surprised at how many ways one can photograph yarn. I think I've hit on a good formula so now it is just a matter of taking photography time. I'll call it studio time since that sounds much more interesting.


Usually I have more help than I really need from my 5 year old daughter taking photos so it may mean waiting until after bed time to get some actual work done. I'm excited since I am that much closer to getting my etsy shop up and running. I am aiming for a December opening so that I might capture some Christmas holiday traffic and some New Year Resolution purchases.


Just to whet your appetite, I'm posting a few of my trial photos.

Winter in the Evergreens-
Green, black and white merino and silk blend





Misty Roses-
Red and purple merino and silk blend



Pumpkin Patch-

Yellow, copper, orange and brown merino

No comments:

Post a Comment